Viewpoint Hill&Abbott, based in Chelmsford, is looking to recruit a Client Support Administrator to join our busy and growing team.
Our Client Support team is the first point of contact for all our clients whether on the phone or in our COVID secure offices. It is an important role, one where we need someone who enjoys working as part of a busy team; strong administration and delivering dictation /keyboard skills; PC skills using Microsoft Office; well organised; accurate and reliable; and knows how to deliver excellent client care. You are likely to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
We have invested heavily in technology, which means we can provide services to our clients both from the office and virtually. Our Client Support team rota allows for part office and home based over a 4-week period. We will provide full training on our systems together with the range of tasks included in the role.
- To be part of the Client Support team involved in all aspects of VH&A’s client contact and administration.
- To be the first point of contact for all our clients and visitors, making them feel welcomed. Be able to identify matters which require attention and direct those matters to the appropriate person or department.
- To be flexible in helping manage the workload, using the case management system and be key in delivering our client service standards.
- To deliver dictation from a number of different sources within VH&A.
What will you be doing:
- Working with the Client Support Manager and in the Client Support team:
- Dealing with telephone queries from clients or other solicitors or callers as required.
- Client care letters. Setting up files. Closing files.
- Audio typing correspondence and documents, using case management system.
- Working to targets such as, and as far as is practical, the daily dictations are completed the same day.
- Ensure billing is complete by agreed timescales.
- Photocopying, filing and emails. Preparing department-specific documentation e.g., bundles.
- Indexing Wills.
- Managing the flow of staff through reception from meeting and greeting to the client meeting.
- Cover on reception, as per rota.
Essential skills & experience:
- Experience in a client support/ administration role.
- Understanding of legal terminology. Legal workflow processes. Written and verbal communication skills.
- Working with dictation systems. Experience of using software-based solutions. PC skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interpersonal skills. Resilience. Reliable.
- Able to work at a fast pace, whilst ensuring accuracy, with a drive to meet client service levels.
- Highly flexible but organised – able to work to different priorities and support the team.