Grandparents and children

Are you a grandparent who has lost contact with their grandchild(ren) because of divorce, separation or other family problems? If so we can help.

Whilst there is no automatic right to apply to the Court for an Order even if one or both of the parents do not agree to contact the Court can decide that it is in a child’s best interests to have ‘time with’ (the new term for contact) their grandparent(s).

Alternatively, you may be a grandparent(s) caring for your grandchild(ren) as the result of a Court Order and wish to have advice on the future or you wish to apply to the Court for an Order.

If you require practical advice and assistance then please do not hesitate to contact one of the specialists in our team:

Talk to one of our team today:
0800 633 5543

Get in contact with us today...
Hill & Abbott will not pass your details on to any third party company or organisation.

Burgundy Court
64-66 Springfield Rd

01245 258 892

Connect with us.