Moving house can be a very stressful time. Conveyancing is simply the legal process by which a solicitor transfers ownership of land. Our dedicated conveyancing team offer an efficient, fast and professional service to help you with all your requirements in buying and selling property.
Our conveyancing team offers advice on:• Purchasing a property (freehold or leasehold)
- Selling a property (freehold or leasehold)
- New-build (plot) sales and purchases
- Transfers of equity
Not Moving Home
You don’t necessarily have to be moving home to need our help from our residential property team.
You may be:
- Selling a second property
- Buying a holiday home
- Purchasing a second property to let
- Selling your home to move into residential care
- Selling a property left to you as a legacy
Other Property Issues
Many people need ‘property advice’ even when they are not buying or selling property. Our residential property team can help if:
• You want to remortgage
• You have inherited a property and need to change the name on the deeds
• You have split from a partner and want to transfer a property and mortgage into a sole name
• You want to share your property and mortgage with a new partner
• You want to put your property into Trust
• You want to change the way your property is owned
• If you have any boundary disputes
• If you have any Landlord and tenant issues click for more details (Link to Civil)
High Quality – Great Value
We pride ourselves on providing a simple straightforward pricing structure where there are:
- no hidden extras or small print
- no extra charges for acting for your mortgage lender
- no contributions towards our indemnity insurance
- no extra costs if you want to complete quickly
Our approach is well received by our clients and we are delighted to say that many return to us time and time again and recommend us to their friends and family.
We are conscious that moving home is an expensive time and it is important to know at the outset what the legal fees will be. We provide full details of fees and disbursements in writing on a no obligation basis. Bearing in mind time is of the essence, we can provide quotations in writing on the same day as the request is made. There are no hidden extras and we store deeds and documents free of charge for our clients.
Finally, however many times you may have moved in the past the process still sometimes feels unfamiliar so we have prepared a guide to buying and a guide to selling your home, which you may find useful. Please just click on the relevant topic.
Find out more about the essential steps involved in this process.
For a free no-obligation quotation, please contact one of our conveyancing experts.