Buying a New Build
Buying a newly built or converted property either “off plan” or in the early stages of construction often requires an exchange of contracts within 28 days or the buyer risks losing the reservation deposit, incentives offered by the developer or even the property itself.
We are used to working with developers and their legal departments.
We will: –
- Check the contract carefully to ensure you are protected.
- Produce a full contract report on all documents provided by the developer.
- Advise on planning, building regulations and new build warranties.
- Liaise with developers’ site offices and legal departments.
- Work with you to meet the deadline.
For further information please contact us using the details below.