Administering an estate is often time-consuming and complex during a distressing time. Our Chelmsford based Probate & Estate Administration Solicitors are here to help you with as much or as little as you need, whether applying only for the Grant of Probate / Representation or the whole of the estate administration from start to finish. You can have peace of mind knowing that you will have the benefit of our expert knowledge to ensure you comply with your legal responsibilities. We are available when you need us, with evening and weekend appointments available on request.
Helping you with all aspects of estate administration
- Advice in respect of your legal duties and responsibilities
- Understanding the terms of the Will
- Issues caused by difficult family relationships
- Assessing the Inheritance Tax liability
- Preparing the HM Revenue and Customs Account
- Foreign elements: including property, bank accounts and shares
- Beneficiaries and their requirements
- Will Trusts
- Tax issues during the administration
- Claims against the estate and disappointed beneficiaries
- Deeds of Variation
FREE initial guidance for executors
The Viewpoint Hill & Abbott Solicitors’ team of friendly, dedicated, professionals are experts who are able to assist you with all aspects of estate administration whether you are an executor appointed by a Will or an administrator where there is no Will (an Intestacy).
How can we help you today?
Frequently asked questions
Here are some questions we often get asked. If you need any more information, just give us a call and we will be happy to answer your queries.
Read our latest Wills, Trusts & Probate blog articles
Or click through to the news page to see all topic categories.
Transparent services & fees
Why choose Viewpoint Hill & Abbott Solicitors
Why choose Viewpoint Hill & Abbott
Here to help you achieve your personal and business ambitions
Viewpoint Hill & Abbott Solicitors in Chelmsford, Essex. We give legal advise to clients over a wide area, including Southend-on-Sea, Colchester, Basildon, Rayleigh, South Benfleet, Thundersley, Harlow, Grays, Brentwood, Clacton-on-Sea, Braintree.