The UK’s Leading Specialist Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety Service.
HR Plus from Hill & Abbott Solicitors allows business owners of all sizes to concentrate on running their businesses without fear of falling fowl of the myriad of employment legislation which can sometimes lead to disgruntled employees and in the worst case scenario, the employment tribunal. With this in mind, our employment team offer commercially sound and business focussed advice based on the needs of your business and the outcome you would like to achieve.
At Hill & Abbott we realise that a business is only as strong as its employees. We understand that dealing with the day to day management of your workforce and employment law matters can be both time consuming and in some cases a real challenge. Our HR Plus aims to take away some of the burden associated with employee requests, disciplinary and grievances issues and staying compliant to allow you to focus on your business. It’s like having an employment lawyer in-house.
The Benefits of Hill & Abbott Solicitors HR Plus can be easily summarised as follows:
- A dedicated solicitor who knows your business;
- Access to a document data base of documents drafted by us for your approval;
- Flexible Terms and Conditions based on the initial 12 month period;
- A dedicated out of hours number straight to your primary solicitor;
- On signing, an initial free health check of your current documents and updates where necessary;
- Access to iCloud absence management and expenses (subject to additional charges and conditions of use).
- We also offer an optional peace of mind “absolute insurance cover” for when things occasionally go wrong – (Subject to your agreeing an additional fee and the terms and conditions of the underwriter).
If you would like to know more about our HR Plus and how we can work closely you’re your business, as either your day-to-day advisors or if you just require support, please contact us.
HR Plus can be tailored specifically to suit your requirement and the needs of your business by offering a fixed monthly cost.